Saturday, January 8, 2011

Colleen Reviews Movie Trailers (so you don't have to?)

I'm going to talk about sweaty armpits in this post.

Hanna
There was a very special girl. Who lived in the woods!
That was exciting.
I'm pretty sure she killed that little girl. I think that girl's back is very bloody now. Make sure to say that her hair is really weird. This is similar to Kill Bill!

(It is not)

Contagion
Imagine you're watching this trailer in 3D. Awe wait, I don't think there's a trailer fot it yet. No poster even! This is a great disappointment. Colleen proceeds to read the director's bio out loud. I will spare you that enthralling summary.

Paul
Upon seeing a clip of sigourney weaver: EUHhh!
Other comments: I agree, it sounds like geek comedy heaven. (Tries to pronounce Seth Rogan's name unsuccessfully) I don't think I will see this movie.
Looking up photos of Sigourney Weaver on imdb: look she's the president's wife, hooray! gasp, this is a romance! aw look at her with white gloves on. I want to see a picture of her on the red carpet. She and Jamie Lee Curtis are holding hands. Look at this little girl, That's Kristen Bell! SW is a head taller than her. SW is roughly ten feet tall. Check it out, Betty White is several inches taller than Kristen Bell! SW is in WallE??

Moving On.

Super 8
We just watched an Alien trailer. Really? I don't see any little chuck norises in there. There was nothing in that trailer. It was just a giant train crash. I would not see that movie based on that trailer. Maybe there is a more exciting trailer for it somewhere. I'm not feeling this trailer at all. Lamest trailer I've ever seen. It's supposed to be a sci-fi movie. The plot is shrouded in secrecy. The director is also shrouded in mystery: JJ Abrams? Spielberg? Both?

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest
Alright, she's supposed to have dark skin!

The Girl Who Played with Fire
I didn't know that yet! I like the guy's voice the best (Australian accent?) Nice!

Surprise bonus trailer:
Kill Bill
wtf Colleen.
You know, I would like to purchase this movie.

This has been another addition of: Colleen Reviews Movie Trailers (so you don't have to?)

No comments:

Post a Comment